We Love Where We Work
Welcome to Coastal Massage & Spa.
We’re an award-winning day spa in Wilmington, NC located just before the drawbridge to Wrightsville Beach at Grand View Apartments. Our convenient location is ideal for residents living in, and visitors to the Wrightsville Beach and the Greater Wilmington area.
A Luxurious Wellness Experience
At Coastal Massage, we see a variety of clientele, each with their own goals, needs and comfort levels. Our expert massage therapists will listen to your needs for the day and create the perfect session each time.
Pain management, stress reduction or pure relaxation, you will not find the one size fits all approach here. Our on-site skincare specialist will consult with you on your skincare needs and conduct a customized facial that will leave you refreshed and glowing.
Our Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapists are available for “on-site” massage at homes, vacation rentals, and hotels. We are also available for chair massage at your office or workplace and for events.
At Coastal Massage & Spa we truly believe in the well-being of our clients. Come enjoy a relaxing massage, rejuvenating facial, or combine therapies for a luxurious spa day and find out why were Wilmington’s favorite day spa.
A Space for Relaxation
Our new 3,000 square foot day spa opened in May 2018 and features eight treatment rooms, locker rooms with showers, a steam room, a sauna, HydraFacial, relaxation space and a bridal suite for private events and bridal parties.
The interior of Coastal Massage & Spa was designed to blend coastal elegance with a calming color palette, soft textures and luxury finishes such as quartz countertops, glass tile, and frosted glass windows and doors.
Our seaside spa was designed to provide a professional, friendly, and personalized service in a warm, private, and peaceful setting. Treatment rooms are beautifully appointed and our focus on client comfort is evident in every detail: heated tables, fresh, soft linens, natural botanical scents, soft, gentle music, and signature treatments add up to an incredible day spa experience.
Keeping Our Business Serene & Green
Our efforts to protect the beautiful Wilmington area and surrounding environment include:
- Separating recyclables for recycling
- Eliminating paper hand towels
- Using biodegradable cleaning products and laundry detergents
- Buying locally-made products to support local businesses and reduce shipping waste
- Elimination of styrofoam cups and plastic water bottle
- Using relaxing books in retreat areas instead of magazines which cause enormous waste
- Washer and dryers – high efficiency which uses significantly less electricity and water
- Make-up is 100% pure mineral without fillers and synthetics
- Striving to use only natural ingredients in our skin and body care products
- Healthy air for staff and guests, no noxious fumes from common hair or nail processes our green focus is ever-evolving and we look forward to feedback from our guests, employees, and community on how we can become more aware and make positive changes to our bodies and our environment.